2200 NW 9th Ave. (Powerline Rd.)
Wilton Manors, FL 33311
Mon - Sat: 10am to 6pm
By submitting this application you agree and acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
1. You are authorized to sign this agreement on behalf of this organization and certify that the information set forth in this application and supporting documentation is correct.
2. You have read and understood the criteria that apply to this application and certify that the group meets each one.
3. The IRS determination letter has not been revoked, canceled or modified.
4. That food shall be protected against dampness, deterioration, and mold or from contamination by insects, birds, rodents or other animals
5. That food spoiled or otherwise contaminated shall not be served.
6. To abide by restrictions or conditions of distribution, if any, imposed by the source of Donation and communicated to Recipient by Donor.
7. Any raw meat provided is not fit for human consumption and shall be used solely for feeding animals.
8. That feeding pet food to ruminant animals is prohibited.
9. To not sell, transfer, trade or barter any Donation or portion thereof in exchange for money, property or services or otherwise allow the items to enter commercial channels.
10. To release both Donor and Donor’s source(s) from any liability arising from the condition of Donation and further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Donor and its source(s) against any and all damages, losses, claims, causes of action and suits of law or in equity or any obligation whatsoever arising out of or attributed to any action of in connection with Recipients receipt, handling or distribution of Donation.
11. That Rescue Bank may list your organization as a participant in its publications, website or other informational materials but will not sell or disclose non-contact information for any commercial purpose.
12. That goods or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Rescue Bank expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
13. Your organization grants to Rescue Bank the following: 1) the right to include on its website a link to your organization’s website(s), 2) the right to use any image(s) that you submit to Rescue Bank or that may be recorded by Rescue Bank during or in connection with events that involve both organizations.
14. Permit monitoring, including a site visit if requested, by a Donor representative, as reasonable and necessary to verify that compliance with criteria, receipt, handling and use of Donation conform to this Agreement.
15. Applicant grants permission to Rescue Bank and its pet products donors to use information contained in this application for their internal evaluation and response procedures.
16. All handling fee payments are to be made payable to the Affiliate Organization or Rescue Bank, as requested, and in no event made to any individual or other organization.
Copyright The Pet Project For Pet / The Pet Project FL
All rights reserved.
The Pet Project will move forward with processing your application. For questions, please email email@example.com. The process could take up to 2-3 weeks. If approved, you will receive an email with information about our next distribution date.
Join/Follow Us On
Social Media Today!
Sanctuary Organization Application
Location & Hours